Garage Door Opener Repair
Customer Issue: Ms. Martin didn’t want to have to worry over whether or not her garage door had closed to keep her home safe.
Our Solution: Our team ran the garage door to test it, and see the trouble firsthand. We felt that Ms. Martin’s Linear LDCO800 model garage door opener likely had been causing the problem, so our experts uninstalled it to take a more thorough look. We determined that the circuit board required some repairs to address faulty wires, and took care of it.
Opener Remote Control Failed
Customer Issue: Only one of the customer’s three-button garage door opener remote buttons was working.
Our Solution: Looking inside the handset revealed corroded wiring and circuit board issue that would be more expensive to fix than just getting a new handset. So, our customer chose one of our Genie GT3-R remotes, compatible with their Genie opener, and had us sync it up and test it.
Customer Issue: Rusty tracks.
Our Solution: The customer’s tracks had become worn and rusty to the point that they needed to be replaced. Our technicians carefully removed the old components and installing the new galvanized tracks that were of a higher quality.
Customer Issue: Misaligned safety sensors.
Our Solution: Our technicians determined that the customer's door was failing to close because the safety sensors had been out of position. The door kept reversing each time. After realigning them, we tried closing the door again and the problem was gone.
Customer Issue: After hearing a loud bang in the garage, the client realized that they had a broken spring.
Our Solution: We opened the door to fully to release the tension in the springs, and we disconnected it from the opener. After securing the door in place, we removed both springs and replaced them. We then reconnected the door and tested it to make sure it works.
Customer Issue: Customer RequestThe client’s LiftMaster 8550W Elite Series belt drive opener only worked with the remote and not the wall switch.
Our Solution: We unscrewed the switch and tried rubbing the wires together. After no movement, we jumped the wires and determined that the switch holding the wires together was faulty. We then installed a new gauge wire.
Customer Issue: A few the sectional garage door’s panels were damaged.
Our Solution: After finding perfect replacements for the dented panels, we removed the damaged ones and fitted the new parts in their place.